Sunday, April 25, 2010

Things I Like at the Moment...

I have my favorites that (at least I think) will never change. For example: my Cricut Expression and all the cartridges, my Gypsy, my paper cutter, my ATG gun and certain other adhesives, my craft mat... You know, all the "must haves" that you can't do without.
Then there are things that I "seasonally like" and gravitate towards. At the moment on my list are...

Cardboard
My (old fashioned) Dymo labeler and clear tape for it.
BIA
Kraft CS
All sorts of (weird) papers; tissue paper, different packing papers, pages from old books, maps, kraft paper and so on...
Americana acrylic paints (awesome coverage with just one coat)
Tattered Angels glimmer mist
Charms
Buttons
Burlap
Jute cord and hemp cord.
All recycled stuff
Tearing and distressing
Pins
Beads...


3 comments:

Melissa said...

I just saw clear Dymo tape for the first time last weekend! Look at all that Glimmer Mist! Those are both items that I really want to try out!

just2ducky said...

Just look at all that neat stuff! Can I come play? LOL! Glimmer mist, don't you just love it? I have a love hate relationship with it. When it sprays evenly, I am in love. When it globs and screws up my project, I am peeved! Ha Ha!

P.G. Lamb said...

What a wonderful stash! I use the mini mister from Ranger to get small droplets instead of the big globs. Have you ladies tried twinkling H2Os and Shimmerz? Love them!