Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Black and Cream Card

Here is what I made today. I had NO idea what I'm gonna do but I wanted to try to make a "Tri-Shutter Card". This is what I ended up with. Paper is from DCWV La Creme stack. For front embellishment I cut a circle from Mini Monograms and layered acetate cut on top of it. On top of that I put one of my Lace Ribbon Flowers and stuck some feathers behind it. Key is Tim Holtz key. I can't remember where the metallic embellishment plate comes from. My guess is Making Memories, but don't quote me on that.

I'm very happy with my card.  Definitely making more these. This one goes for a friend to congratulate her for her birthday and new business.


3 comments:

brenda said...

love this card, I have to try one these.

~ Kendra ~ said...

BEAUTIFUL!!

Ladybug said...

Anne, that is simply beautiful! Great job!!

I enjoyed making my first tri-shutter, too! Did you see it on my blog?? :-)