Friday, October 1, 2010

One Year Blog Anniversary Giveway Winner!

Thank You all so much for your comments. It's greatly appreciated. 
I was gonna do this bit earlier, but I went out and got stuck buying buttons... I managed to make all time "personal receipt length record". I walked out of the store with 86" long receipt.

Anyways, There was very manageable amount of entries, so I put all the entry names in the bowl. My husband drew the winner and I did the drum roll. 
And the winner is: 

Ladybug

Congratulations! I will be contacting you soon.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Congrats Ladybug!!!

Angie said...

Congrats to Ladybug and to the Queen of the Castle. Blogging for a year is a great achievement!

Ladybug said...

Wowsers! I'm one verrrrrry happy Ladybug. Thank you soooooo much!!

Thanks to your hubby, too, Anne!! :-)